Help your rental customers insure what's on the inside
As you know, most renters policies don't cover earthquake damage to belongings. A renters policy also won't help with living expenses if your policyholder needs to move out temporarily due to earthquake damage.
Our renters earthquake policy can:
- Repair and replace personal property, such as TVs and furniture.
- Pay for loss of use and additional living expenses.
- Cover emergency repairs, such as removing broken glass from furniture and clothing.
|Loss of Use||Included|
Does your client have a CEA earthquake policy with a start date in 2015? Learn more about their policy.
Ready to Sell?
- Find out more about our expanded coverage options and deductibles, and rates and premiums.
- Use our premium calculator to get a policy premium estimate for your client.
- To sell a CEA policy, you must be an agent appointed by or working with a CEA participating insurance company.
- Get FREE training and earn 2 CE credits! We offer free, in-person agent training, instructor-led webinars and online training on our earthquake policies.
- Order policy brochures for your customers.
- Find more details in our Renters policy sample, and endorsement coverage for Breakables.
- Find out more about our optional breakables coverage in our Optional Endorsement - Coverage For Breakables.pdf policy sample.
Have more questions?
For more information, please contact:
CEA Customer Service